BioTrinity is a highly regarded two-day life sciences conference taking place in Central London from 27-28 April. The core mission of BioTrinity is to inspire growth and create opportunities for all who attend, with the delegate mix including early-stage and emerging biotech, medtech and digital health companies, big pharma executives and life sciences investors.
As a leading international biopartnering and investment conference, people choose to attend BioTrinity for a range of reasons, including:
- ▶ To seek collaboration partners
- ▶ To discover new investment and in-licensing opportunities
- ▶ To learn about the latest industry trends
- ▶ To keep updated on new innovation and technology
- ▶ To network and build new relationships
- ▶ To raise their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience
▶BioLaunchPad showcase featuring up to 70 back to back 5-minute company presentations from innovative life sciences companies
▶ Sponsors Exhibition
▶Plenty of informal networking opportunities and meeting spaces available for all delegates throughout the conference.
Please click here for the event flyer which contains further information.
and will be available from 08:00 to 20:00 on Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28 April.The meetings will last for 20 minutes.