BioTrinity is a highly regarded two day conference that takes place in Central London from 28-29 April. The core mission of BioTrinity is to inspire growth and create opportunities for all who attend, which includes a mix of early-stage and emerging biotech, medtech and digital health companies, big pharma executives and life science investors.
Why attend BioTrinity?
As a leading international biopartnering conference, people choose to attend BioTrinity for a range of reasons including:
- To seek collaboration partners
- To discover new investment opportunities
- To learn about the latest industry trends
- To keep updated on new innovation and technology
- To network and build new relationships
- To raise their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience